Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for 'Ogre'nizing




     "Whataya all doing in here? It looks like everyone's getting ready for visitors." That's what my brave Teacher Buddy asked as I gave her "the look".
(blinkety..blink..blink..blink)

     Then out of nowhere this green creature that vaguely resembled me responded with, "Argh...I can't find anything! Grrr...I've lost my keys! Rwoar...I am NOT an interior decorator! Do you have chocolate?"

      As she giggled and watched as 437 little "helpers" rummaged through 12 feet of papers, pencils, crayon pieces, bits of hard tack (cookies) and...and...AND...one little cherub piped up and declared...with a smile on his face...
(twinkle..twinkle...twinkle...)

"Teacher's ogre-nizing 'cuz it's Open House tonight and our families are coming!"
ARGH!!!

The Lesson
Jobs
Twain
Me
I am in great company!

Love,
Teacher-Mom

2 comments:

  1. You are NO where to be found in the picture of ME. Ehat does that mean? This was funny thank you - made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, it's that Mom thing in which there are 53,893 pictures of everyone else but only 3 of me! But my 'essence' is all there,,,can't you see it? Genius, pure genius!

    ReplyDelete