Sunday, April 21, 2013

S is for Silliness vs. Stressed




















    
      So friends, after the last post a little bit of silliness is completely in order.  See the above pieces of art work?  They remind me that life is much too short to be serious all the time.  They also illustrate perfectly how I like to look at life when things are getting much too heated, sad, stressed, or just completely uncomfortable. Some people may call it avoidance, annoying, childish...I call it not taking myself or life too seriously.  I so appreciate those people around me who see life the same way.  
  Just like a kiddo!

     

So, whattaya waiting for?  Next time you see a mud puddle...jump in.  Oh, and make sure you invite me!
Happy Earth Day!
Love,
 Teacher-Mom

      

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha funny! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Yup be still and see the not so serious in life!
    Great post thank you! Am smiling!
    Susan Scott's Soul Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Today, I actually sat in the dirt, picking rocks out of a veggie patch I dug for the Mama. I forgotten how good it feels to just play with dirt. And now that I am sooooo old, the Mama doesn't scold me for getting dirty. hahaha

    Don't be a Hippie
    Take 25 to Hollister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mud, glorious mud! Everything comes out in the wash and if it doesn't...oh well! Thanks for poppin' by. Good luck with the rest of the challenge... BTW, I love Hollister!

      Delete