Saturday, April 27, 2013

X is for X'tercise!

     I'm starting a new weight loss program! It doesn't require any special equipment.  All you need is an empty area, several willing friends, and tightly laced shoes.  This program will tickle your funny bone, so much so that you might want to make sure you use the potty before you start.  It has been endorsed by thousands of little experts in the field of education.  Want to know what it's called?  It's called...
play!

play!



PLAY!

The Lesson
I was determined to get out and get my kiddos moving this week.  I had plans. Had.  But the moment and the movement took us other places and we just went out and acted like rainforest animals.  This new program was a succes. Know how I know that? This question sums it up.
"Teacher, are we going to go out and x-tercise today??"

Love,
Teacher-Mom

8 comments:

  1. Just stopping by for the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting! I will stop by.

      Delete
  2. I'm convinced playing is the real secret behind kids amazing metabolism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That and spontaneous giggle-fests! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Why you're welcome and doesn't it feel great to summon up that kiddo still lurking (for some not so deeply) within us all??

      Delete
  4. Kids do need to outside and play. Always hate to see the parents that think taking the kids to the mall where they can climb on artificial stuff loaded with germs is play. Makes me think how lazy and selfish they are. Go to the park. Play hide and seek, climb a tree. Now I'm well beyond the play age myself, but good for you. A_Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W-h-h-haaat??? That last line? I just beg to differ lil' lady! I just betcha I could call out that little girl! Just ask anyone who knows me! It's as easy as turning on some music and making funny faces. Those muscles need a workout too!

      Delete