Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes



     She came in and told me she had a secret and wondered what I thought of her idea. 
(she knows me...I can keep a confidence..but a secret?)
     She had a twinkle in her eye...she couldn't contain her excitement...she was bubbling.
(spill woman...s-p-i-l-l!)
     The little folk were going to Storyland! This is her second favorite place in the world.
(The Happiest Place on Earth is the first...I knew you'd already guessed that it was...I just like writing...The Happiest Place on Earth...it makes me happy!)
     She'd never taught the wee folk. She wondered if being in that crazy-chaotically-fun-filled environment would give her an idea of what teaching the littlest people would be like.  Maybe this would recharge her teaching batteries. Perhaps she would like to teach that age group.
(about this time of year they need major recharging...coffee! )
     This gave me an idea, "Why not meet them there dressed like a Disney Princess?"
     Her eyes dazzled.  My eyes dazzled. Together, we were on a mission and this was going to happen because if it was meant to happen it would be easy to do, right? 
 And it was... 
The mice found her dress...

And with a little "magic"...
Cinderella made it to the ball...and her heart danced!
The Lesson
Have faith, in your dreams, and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the wish that you wish will come true!

Love,
The Fairy Godmother
aka...
Teacher-Mom


2 comments:

  1. The Rock-Star Teachers I work with every day inspire, motivate, and teach me every day! They are my muses, by mentors and many of them I am honored to call friend!

    ReplyDelete