Monday, May 6, 2013

Road Block!

Ever have one of those, er, times when you have so much to write but no time to do it? It's like that right now.
It's a different kind of block. It's still one that needs to be dealt with.  But like that big boulder in the road, patience and careful maneuvering is my answer to dealing with it.
I will chip away at it-bit by bit.  Word by word.  Sentence by sentence.  And eventually...I'll have a whole story to tell you!
How do you deal with road blocks?

Love,
Teacher-Mom

1 comment:

  1. I actually was road blocked by a boulder...smaller than that though- yet big enough that I couldn't get the car past...we were in the center of a big storm and it was quickly followed by a 100 year flood, leaving the road just like that.

    I imagine that is what writer's block is like :)

    ReplyDelete